iOS App Development Tutorial Section
Build a Calculator App with Swift - Page 2
11. The Calculator app project
This lecture will present an overview of the iOS mobile app calculator project you are about to create
12. Create the Xcode project
In this video tutorial, we will be creating the calculator app XCode project.
13. Creating user interface - part 1
We are now going to create the layout of the calculator app
14. Creating user interface - part 2
In this video, we will be creating the calculator's layout in Xcode's interface builder and add the buttons.
15. Creating the Clear button
We are now going to one more button. We still need to code the "clear" functionality
16. Prettify Font Size & Buttons
In this video, we are going to make our calculator app look more appealing by changing some colors and some font.
17. Adding Tag to numeric pad buttons
In the previous lecture, we created the user interface of the calculator app. We now need to tag the numerical buttons to make sure each button trigger a unique action
18. Creating Variables for the buttons
In this video, we are going to connect all the buttons to the code. Whenever an action is triggered on the device, the code can process and display it
19. Create an action when a number is tapped
In this lecture, we will connect an action to the numeric buttons when they are tapped
20. Trigger the "Number Pressed" Action
In this video, we will set up the event that trigger when a button is tapped and connect the action to the IBoutlet