iOS App Development Tutorial Section
Reskin the Jump Chump iPhone & iPad Game
In this course, you will learn how to reskin the Jump Chump iPhone / iPad game and publish it to the iTunes app store.
This is page 1 of 3. Scroll down to navigate pages.
1. Apple Developer registration
In this lecture, you will learn how to get an Apple developer membership in order to publish to the app store.
2. Get XCode tool
Learn how to get the tool used by all iOS programmers, the XCode developer environment
3. Download source code and launch game in the simulator
In this lecture, you will learn how to download the source code and how to have it play in the simulator.
4. Code folder structure and choosing a theme
Overview of the project file strucutre and how to chosse which theme to apply
5. iOS certificates
Learn how to create iOS certificates and what they are used for
6. Provisioning profiles
Overview of what provisioning profiles are for, and how to create them.
7. Chartboost Advertisining network setup
Setting up the advertising network called Chartboost
8. UpSight (Playhaven) Advertising Account Setup
Setting up the advertising network called Upsight
9. Modifying the Main Characters - part 1
Learn how to create your very own version of the main character (part 1 of 2)
10. Modifying & Resizing the Main Characters - part 2
Learn how to create your very own version of the main character (part 2 of 2)
11. Verifying Main Character Changes in the Simulator
Let's take a look at the main character changes LIVE in the iOS simulator
12. Modifying the second main character - JUMP
Learn how to modify the second main character named "Jump"